Last updated: March 9, 2022
We are happy to announce that we are now accepting new patients! If you’ve recently welcomed a new furry family member, or are looking for a new vet, we are happy to help.
To all pet owners, we respectfully ask that all visitors abide by our health and safety rules. With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies:
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- We are currently allowing one pet parent into the exam room with their pet for doctor visits.
- Face masks are required at all times when interacting with our team.
- Technician appointments and hospital admissions will continue to be curbside.
- Food and prescription pick up will continue to be curbside at this time. Please pre-order your food and prescriptions to ensure that we have the product ready for you when you arrive to pick them up. To place an order through our online store, click on the “Online Store” button above.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
3. ONLINE CONSULTATIONS ARE AVAILABLE
If you wish to connect with a veterinarian via message, phone or video, click the “Online Consultation” in the top right menu.
4. OPERATING HOURS
We are OPEN with the following hours:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at North Oakville Animal Hospital